26 December 2008

Last Days

Today is my last day at home.

 I'll really miss it. A week in beautiful Redding is definitely not enough. I've never lived so far away from home before, at least not for more than 3 weeks. 

Tomorrow is my last day in California

In-n-out. Goodbye, it will be an other long absence in our glorious relationship. How I'll miss your whole grilled onions, slightly toasted bun, fresh lettuce, fried mustard, and an oh-so-perfect amount of your delicate spread. I'll come back for you, I promise. 

The next day is my last day in the states.

Well, I wont miss you too much. I'll be home sooner than that. Plus, you hold nothing back from me in London... besides friends and family. Oh friends. I'll miss you. You too Kathryn my "college" roommate. And family. (ps family, send me money) I love you for more than your money, I promise. 

The day after that is my first day in London.

All I can say is... It's going to be Legen- wait for it- dary! 




I wont have internet until then, so farewell, I'm off to Europe. Someone has to do it, right?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails