16 November 2009

Dear Family, Friends, and Really Nice People,

I'm following Leslie's example and laying out a nice little Christmas Wishlisht...

I lost one of my pearl earings, and they were my favorite. I love these ones from Jcrew.




This shirt was too cute to not add to the lisht. Also at Jcrew.



Practical and timeless snowboots from LLBean. Definitely need these.
Need I say more? Here at Anthropologie.
I'm in love with Julia Child. From one Le Cordon Bleu student to another. Barnes & Noble.
And finally a mandolin. I've been wishing for this for ages it seems, but I always find things I need more. It would be a great addition to the little instrument collection I've got going.


If you would like to buy me any of these things feel free. Just click on the blue or green words to go directly to the website.

Much appreciated,

Lana

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails