31 December 2009

End of 2009









































Last year at this time I was getting acquainted with London. At the New Years Dance, that I didn't know was going to be a dance, I met my great friend Angus. I met lots of great people on that day who were my friends for the rest of my time there. I really miss London, and sometimes I want more than anything in the world to go back, immediately. But I enjoyed my time there and it was an amazing experience. I'll never have the same one again.

Here are things I am thankful for because I stayed in the US:


I love BYU more and more everyday. Even Provo is starting to grow on me -it is my home.

I have never been so close to my friends. I've never had friends whom I care for more. They mean everything to me.

I have probably the best boyfriend ever. Everyday I marvel at how amazing he is. He melts my heart and makes me blush. (In the cute old-timey way, not from embarrassment)

I love my job. It's the best. I couldn't have asked for a better job.

I love what I'm studying. I couldn't be studying this in the same way in London -I at least DEFINITELY could not afford it without loans.

Last of all, I am happy. I am really really happy. I wouldn't want to change all this. I know I would be happy in London, but it wouldn't be the same because I'm supposed to be here.

It's been a long year, a good year, some parts bad, but mostly good. And it's ending on a brilliant note. I hope I'll do better in 2010, but I'm doing alright and things are good.

4 comments:

Becky Pitcher said...

Awww, what a great post. I'm sad I'm not in more pictures, but I guess that's life.
I hope to see you soon.
I love you and I'm glad that you're happy.

Paige said...

I am glad that I am in many pictures! But you are lacking a motorcycle picture. What a wonderful year indeed!

Lana said...

You're in 6 pictures Beck! How many more could you be in? Geez Louise!

Lana said...

Paige you're only in 4 photos. And I didn't think the motorcycle was necessary.

Related Posts with Thumbnails