18 March 2010

not so satisfying

today:

i needed my hair trimmed so the back was the same length as the front. but instead of just trimming the back, she trimmed the front as well so were back where we started from but shorter and less attractive. bleh...

i started my new job. i hate it. i have no interest in selling swimsuits and i talked myself hoarse praising the double-lined lycra halter tankinis to costco customers. i have no passion for it and well, i don't want to be there...

i complained about people not doing their dishes and i upset my roommate. now i feel awful and nauseous (partly due to the spicy asian noodles followed by truffles and then cereal w soy milk)...

i was awfully whiney and selfish and couldn't even suck it up to play one round of 007 with my wonderful boyfriend who drops everything to make me happy...

i need to suck it up. everything that i deem a failure today is due to my own shortcomings. i'm thankful i found a job, but man i wish i could work somewhere where i'm contributing (even if it is to peoples sugar intake) and not just promoting consumerism (especially for overpriced and unattractive swimwear). again, i need to suck it up...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails