24 September 2009

Mon Cou


My neck started to hurt a few months ago. It started slow and gradually grew to an almost intolerable pain -while I was visiting my sister and was picking up children all day. :)

I went to the chiropractor, for weeks and weeks and built up my strength and passed all the physical therapy machines. My last visit was on monday.


Today my neck hurts again. SUPER bad again. I don't know what to do. This stresses me out -not to mention it HURTS. I spent all that money to have this fixed! Maybe it's partially my fault because I find it impossible to sleep on my back which gave me neck problems in the first place apparently. What do I do? I can't afford more chiro visits...

I'm weak, out of shape and getting flabby. I miss ballet. I always felt good after ballet, and my body was kicking. Bleh. College, no money, sore neck.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails