09 April 2010

haute couture


Wild Things


The Legs of a Ram



Arctic Explorer


David Bowie



Beethoven


Victor Krum


None of these things are things that I would like to look like. Maybe Chanel understands more about what actually looks good than I do, but I'm going to stay away from the oversized furry pieces...

I only liked 2 things from the Chanel Fall 2010 collection:




They were actually pretty. Some of the other cockail dresses looked like someone had to shear a yeti to stay warm in the arctic tundra. Unflattering.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Bahaha! When i saw, this, i laughed aloud! Dear Future Husband: get yourself a bear jumpsuit, please! x leslie

the striped dress was quite lovely though.

Paige said...

I can see you sporting the beethoven.Personally, I rather like the artic explorer or the Victor Krum. Great find!

Related Posts with Thumbnails