25 August 2010

Bragging

Check out these boots. I have them. I love them. I love it when I love something and then the next year it starts to creep up into more mainstream fashion. I don't invent things, I just find classy things I love and when other people start to love them I rejoice as we all revel in the classiness.

When I was 14 I fell in love with red ballet flats. Flats were NOT popular. In fact they were impossible to find outside of wedding wear websites where they dyed your shoes to match your dress. After rummaging through thrift stores and old lady stores for months, I found a pair. The next season they were everywhere.

Last fall I decided I loved This Hat and These Boots. Well, This Hat was featured in the JCrew 2010 Fall collection, and These Boots are now featured on The Sartorialist. Awesome. Way to go me. Keep up the classiness.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

so classy. so j crew.

Related Posts with Thumbnails