23 August 2010

A sickness

I adore JCrew. Anyone who knows me well, knows this about me. Nicole and I pore over each months catalog and coo and sigh and revel in its classiness.

Sometimes JCrew fails to impress:
Sequined Harem Pants (apparently so popular that they've completely sold out. REALLY?!)
I don't even want to talk about this one...
Gross.

But JCrew also NEVER fails to blow me away with at least one item. This month it was the Noelle Gown:

Long-sleeved, high neck, high back, almost temple ready wedding gown. I challenge you to find a classy looking long-sleeved wedding gown that would actually look good on someone. I was convinced that this could never be done. But JCrew has done it again. Oh JCrew, what can't you do? Did I mention it has POCKETS?!

1 comment:

Tmato :D said...

Dresses with pockets automatically win. Why don't all dresses have pockets???

Related Posts with Thumbnails